Introducing an EDC style Glock comp has been on our to do list for a long time. But we didn't want to just throw some holes in a piece of aluminum and call it a day. After hours upon hours of research, different design ideas, and testing - we have arrived at our new Stealth Comp!
- Machined in house from 7075 T6 billet aluminum
- Hard anodized finish / Cerakote Available
- Fits 9mm barrels with 1/2-28 threads (NOT for .40S&W!)
- Will fit Glock 34/35 holsters when installed on Glock 19 and 23 with 9mm conversion barrel
- Set screws are under the comp to keep a cleaner look
- Includes instructions and EVERYTHING needed for install
- Installs in about 2 minutes
* We tested several brands of 115gr ammo with a factory recoil spring in a Glock 19 with zero issues. We still can't guarantee it will work with cheap reman, etc. Reman ammo and long slide Glocks may still require recoil spring tuning for some loads*
Our comp is not a fix for bad grip. No comp out there is going to be a magic cure for 100% of muzzle flip if you don't have good grip technique.
**These are made for 9MM GLOCKS ONLY. While they will fit any 1/2/28 9MM threaded barrel, we CAN NOT guarantee proper function with other guns!**Absolutely will NOT work on CZ P-07/09**